Thursday, April 7, 2011

I tried Sushi...

Tricia and I getting prepared for our first bite of the "Samurai Tuna Roll."
(with spicy sesame tuna and cucumber)


AND LIKED IT!
To be honest, this was actually the second time I've tried sushi.  The first time I was not a fan - but I was told that I had to give it another try, this time with FRESHLY ROLLED sushi. 
(Not from the refrigerator at the grocery store).

I didn't think it would make that big of a difference, so I went in expecting to gag a little and have to wash it down with my mojito; but to my surprise, I liked it a lot and went in for more!

In summary: If you don't like sushi; Go to Chino Latino in Mpls, MN with some good friends and enjoy! ;)
This is Michelle.  She rocks.  So did her awesome "French Toast of the Dead."
(Better-dipped Mexican Pan de Muerto with sliced banana and Meyer's Rum caramel syrup)

Devin and Steve... being pensive

It was a great night in Minneapolis with some great friends.  It is so nice that spring is in the air!
After our Late Night trip to Chino Latino we went for a walk to Lake Calhoun... 
the location where Jake proposed.  
It brought back the butterflies. :)

1 comment:

Didi Lynn said...

I'm glad you liked the sushi, but was more excited to see a pic of my sweet boy!!!