Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Projects

Jake had a very busy week so we were looking forward to spending Saturday together, getting a few things checked off our to-do list. 
We had a wonderful day, with a little work and a lot of play.
This morning we did some yard clean-up and brought our weeds and sticks to the recycling center.

 We worked on making a lawn game called "Kubb," or Viking Chess.
Jake is drawing up sketches of the way we should paint them right now.
I will be sure to update when this project is complete!
*Note: the ladders and gutters aren't usually laying around our backyard. Our house is being re-roofed.

Eda did her best to distract us from our projects by begging for belly rubs and swiping our tools.

All that hard work warranted some good eats!

1 comment:

Eden Marie said...

I'm so happy you've been blogging more often! I can't wait to see how the yard chess turns out! :) Did I mention that I miss you? Because I do. A lot. Also, today while I was at the winery all I could talk about was how it would be the perfect place for you and I to hang out if you were visiting. Tip back a bottle of wine...they even have cheese for Jake. Seriously perfect. Say hi to Jake!