Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Fever

Spring break is quickly approaching and I cannot wait. All my day-dreams contain anticipations of time spent relaxing and enjoying the company of some of my favorite people. So, in an attempt to get these things off my mind so that I can (hopefully) focus on studying for my mid-terms, I will share with you my Spring Break plans.
1. Walk the Lakes in Big Lake with my sweet boyfriend by my side... and if we get lucky his puppy Cooper or my bro's pup Brody at our heels :)
2. Read "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson (A recommendation from my lovely sis Katie)
3. Make a new "weight-watcher" friendly dessert to share
4. Paint a new picture for my room
5. Bike my favorite road and visit the fishing hole exploring as if I'm 10 again.
6. Last but not least... document my adventures with photos! I seem to always forget to take pictures!
Walk, Read, Cook, Paint, Bike, and Smile. Life is rough. *wink*

No comments: