Friday, May 6, 2011

To Do

My to do list seems to get longer and longer everyday instead of shorter.... hmm.  I think this means I need to get my butt in gear before the wedding! (Which is LESS THAN a month away!) WOOHOOOOO!
I have been a busy girl lately.  Here are a few photos to show you what I've been up to:
I spent Easter weekend in New York with Jake (I love how we unintentionally got the recruiting station behind us).

I've been hanging out with my nephews.
Dexter, Dashiell, Diane and I went to the King Tut Exibit at the Science museum. Very fun and interesting!
Teddy and I went to the Elk River Library for story time, and he happily sat on my lap.  So sweet.
Jack is a baby angel.  He is happy, coos, and lets me hold him a lot (unless his mom is around, then she obviously has the prefered arms!)

I went to South Dakota for my "Nielson family" bridal shower.  It was AWESOME! They totally outdid themselves with the tea party theme.  It was planned down to every detail and the skit was hysterical.    

I've been wedding planning with Jake, daydreaming about the next time I get to see him (which is in 5 days by the way!)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!

No comments: