Friday, September 30, 2011

Six Flags Over Georgia

Last weekend, Six Flags held military appreciation weekend, so park admission was FREE for Jake and I.  On Saturday morning we packed up our picnic cooler with sandwiches and Gatorade and made it to the amusement park before the gates opened.  It was a beautiful day to spend outside.
Superman In-Flight
This was by far the scariest roller-coaster I have ever ridden.  I screamed like totally crazy woman and Jake laughed at me and said "I thought you were tough?!..."


Thunder River
Something I learned about Jake: he LOVES water rides.  The flume, this crazy river ride, log rides... he so badly wants to go on them all.  I was unprepared for this.  We didn't bring changes of clothes, or even fast drying clothes.  The worst part: we were wearing tennis shoes.  So what did we do?? We went on this one... as the last ride of the day.  We waited in line for over an hour to ride, and drove the entire 2 hour ride home in sopping- wet clothes.  Was it worth it? Yes.  This ride was soooo fun and we laughed so hard.  But next time I will be prepared.  We will pack a few changes of clothes and flip flops.

No comments: