Thursday, December 1, 2011

Copycat

williams sonoma peppermint bark
I love finding foods Jake loves and trying to replicate them at home.  So far I have made Red Lobster's Bay Biscuits and those puffy frosting-buried sugar cookies you can buy at WalMart and Target.

Both my copycat recipes turned out well, so when Jake started raving about the peppermint bark that Williams Sonoma sells for $30 a tin around the holiday season, I knew I needed experiment with making a homemade version.

I googled it, and of course someone had already created a recipe, so I used theirs!
my homemade peppermint bark
I think it turned out very well.  Delicious and so pretty.  Now all I need is an adorable tin with a cute dalmatian on the side! :)

2 comments:

Eden Marie said...

looks soooo good!

Bubble My Licorice said...

they seem amazing
i want them all :)